Hi there! I'm Page, a full stack software engineer living in the Bay Area of California. I hold a dual bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Mathematics from Francis Marion University.
For over 20 years, I have had the pleasure of solving challenging problems in a variety of domains from pathology laboratories to hotels to churches to health insurance.
I currently work at Synergi Partners, where I design and build software for enhancing business processes and improving operational performance.
Synergi PartnersSenior Software Architect
Change Healthcare /
McKessonSystems Programming Manager
ACS TechnologiesSoftware Architect / Engineer
Pathology Service AssociatesSoftware Engineer
Taylor Data SystemsSoftware Engineer
Netcom Information SystemsSoftware Engineer
Raldex Hospitality Group
- Streamlined collection of daily revenue totals and resource utilization data for hotels owned and operated by Raldex.
- Realm Address Validation Service - Architect and developer for address validation services in the Realm product. Implementation of this service provided clients with the ability to improve the quality of their address data and improved the user experience for end users by enabling on-demand address validation.
- Realm Data Conversion Platform - Developed the conversion feature for allowing customers to import/export data to/from the Realm product. The conversion feature was used to migrate both new customers to Realm from other systems and existing customers from the legacy ACS desktop product over to Realm.
- Authored MeasureUp practice test questions for 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications and 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services exams.
Grandmasters / Microsoft
- Provided guidance for question development on the development of the 70-506 TS Silverlight 4, Development exam.
- Dapper Extensions Contributor
- PDANUG .NET User Group Co-Founder
- GoSilverlight.org Founder
- Silverlight Contrib